The guidelines for using Softhouse Hub’s Website are included in these terms and conditions. Softhouse Hub is located on the 1st Floor, P-165, 262 Millat Rd, Millat Chowk Faisalabad, 38000, Pakistan. We imply that you agree to all of these terms and conditions by using our website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions on this page, do not use the Softhouse Hub website.
- The words “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you as the user of this website who agrees to the terms and conditions set forth by the Company.
- Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.”
- The terms “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” are used to refer to one or both of the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether through formal meetings with a set duration or any other means, with the sole intent of providing the Client with the Company’s identified services or products, in accordance with and subject to, applicable Australian law. Any usage of the aforementioned terminology or other terms in the singular, plural, he/she, or they forms is understood to be interchangeable and to be referring to the same.
Cookies are used by the majority of interactive websites nowadays so that we may recover user information for each visit. In order to make some sections of our website effective and simple for visitors to use, cookies are utilized in certain places. Cookies may also be used by some of our affiliate and advertising partners.
You may not use any method that modifies in any way the visual presentation or look of our Web site, including but not limited to placing a frame over any of our Web pages without our prior approval and express written consent.
Any content that appears on your website shall not be our responsibility or subject to our liabilities. You undertake to hold us harmless and defend us against any claims based on or resulting from your website. No link(s) may be placed on any page of your website or in any context that contains contents that might be construed as libellous, offensive, or illegal, or that violates or encourages the violation of any third-party rights.
All content on Softhousehub.com is the property of Softhouse Hub and/or its licensors unless otherwise indicated. The ownership of every intellectual property is reserved. For your own personal use, you may browse and/or print pages from https://Softhousehub.com as long as you adhere to the limitations outlined in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://SofthouseHub.com
- Republish material from https://SofthouseHub.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://SofthouseHub.com
- Redistribute content from Softhouse Hub (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
On the date hereof, this Agreement shall take effect.
Users have the option to submit and discuss ideas, information, materials, and data (collectively, “Comments”) in specific sections of our website. Prior to their publication on the website, Softhouse Hub does not screen, edit, publish, or evaluate Comments. Comments also do not represent the thoughts or opinions of Softhouse Hub, its representatives, or its affiliates. The views and opinions expressed in the comments represent those of the commenter. As far as the law will allow, Softhouse Hub will not be held accountable for the Comments or for any loss costs, liabilities, damages, or expenditures that could be incurred as a result of the use of the Comments, their publication, or their display on this website.
Softhouse Hub maintains the right to review all comments and to remove any Comments that, in its sole judgement, violate these terms and conditions by being improper, offensive, or otherwise in violation of the law.
You guarantee and affirm that:
- The Comments won’t be used to advertise, solicit, or promote any kind of trade, custom, company, or illegal action.
- You have the right to do so and all required permissions and licenses to publish the Comments on our website;
- The Comments don’t contain anything that is libellous, offensive, obscene, illegal, or otherwise violates someone’s privacy.
- None of the intellectual property rights—including without limitation copyright, patents, trademarks, and other proprietary rights of third parties—are violated by the Comments;
- By submitting your comments, you give Softhouse Hub a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and publish any of your Comments in any and all forms, media, or formats.
Including Links to Our Content
Without first obtaining our permission in writing, the following companies may link to our website:
- Except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity malls, and charity fundraising organizations, none of the Systemwide Accredited Businesses are permitted to connect to our website.
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations and
- When they include us in an online directory, distributors may link to our website in the same way that they connect to the websites of other listed firms
The following conditions must be met for these organizations to link to our home page, publications, or other website content: (a) the link must not be misleading; (b) it must not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its goods or services; and (c) it must make sense within the context of the linking party’s website.
Other link requests from the following categories of organizations may be taken into consideration and approved at our sole discretion:
- Reputable sources of information for consumers and/or businesses, include Chambers of Commerce, the American Automobile Association, AARP, and Consumers Union;
- Online directory distributors;
- Associations or other organizations that represent charities, such as charity donation websites,
- Dot.com community sites;
- Firms in accounting, law, and consultancy whose main clientele are companies; and
- Internet portals;
- Institutions of higher learning and business groups.
If an organization approaches us with a link request, we will review it and potentially approve the link if we decide that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently dubious products or services, like work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization has a good standing with us; and (c) our visibility through the hyperlink compensates for the absence of a link.
The following conditions must be met for these organizations to link to our home page, publications, or other website content: (a) the link must not be misleading; (b) it must not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products or services; and (c) it must make sense within the context of the linking party’s website.
You must contact us by sending an email to email@example.com if you are interested in creating a connection to our website from one of the organizations specified in paragraph 2 above. Include your name, your organization name, contact details (such a phone number and/or email address), the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you plan to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our Website that you would want to link to in your proposal. Give a response in two to three weeks.
The following are some examples of authorized organization links to our website:
- By using our company name; or
- Using any other terminology that is appropriate given the context and style of the content on the linking party’s website to describe our website or the materials being referred to.
- Using the URL (Web address) that is being referenced; or
Absent a trademark license agreement, linking will not be permitted to use the Softhouse Hub logo or other works of art.
The Reserved Rights
We retain the right to demand that you take down all links to our website or just one specific link at any time and at our sole discretion. Upon such request, you undertake to immediately take down any connections to our website. Additionally, we reserve the right to at any moment change these terms and conditions as well as its linking policy. You accept to be legally bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions by continuing to link to our website.
Removal of links from our website
You can get in touch with us if you find any link on our website or any connected website offensive for any reason. Requests for links to be removed will be taken into account, but we won’t be obligated to do it or get back to you.
While we make every effort to assure the accuracy of the information on this website, we do not guarantee its completeness or correctness. We also do not guarantee that the website will stay available or that the content will be kept up to date.
We disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions with regard to our website and the use of this website to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, including, without limitation, any implied warranties relating to satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill. This disclaimer in no way:
- Limit or exclude our and your responsibility for negligence-related fatalities or bodily injuries;
- Reduce or eliminate our and your responsibility for fraud or false representation;
- Impose any limitations on our or your liabilities that are not authorized by current law; or
- Any liability we or you may have that may not be excluded under the relevant laws.
The exclusions and limitations of liability stated in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the clause before it; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or in connection with its subject matter, including liabilities arising in contract, tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty.
We shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are offered without charge.